As we move more daily activities online, the structure of our digital places is more critical than ever. The Architecture of Information collects examples of intriguing information structures from the web and beyond.
- Spotify’s ‘Your Library’ RedesignMaking it easier for users to find and discover their audio collections.
- Ten YearsFive examples of how look-and-feel changes faster than structure.
- Privacy and MetadataFacing the consequences of public actions in an information society.
- Product and Marketing NavigationOptions in navigation menus aren’t just for moving around.
- The Order of Marvel MoviesPeople prefer content that is grouped in meaningful ways.