As we move more daily activities online, the structure of our digital places is more critical than ever. The Architecture of Information collects examples of intriguing information structures from the web and beyond.
- The Order of Marvel MoviesPeople prefer content that is grouped in meaningful ways.
- Browse by ColorMost website navigation systems rely on words. This one takes a different approach.
- Sync to Furthest Page ReadStructural inconsistencies within a family of products can frustrate users.
- Ministry of SupplyA small visual detail makes a retailer’s navigation system more memorable.
- The Bad IA of Streaming ServicesThese are solved problems. Why are streaming services so hard to use in 2020?