As we move more daily activities online, the structure of our digital places is more critical than ever. The Architecture of Information collects examples of intriguing information structures from the web and beyond.
- Privacy and MetadataFacing the consequences of public actions in an information society.
- Product and Marketing NavigationOptions in navigation menus aren’t just for moving around.
- The Order of Marvel MoviesPeople prefer content that is grouped in meaningful ways.
- Browse by ColorMost website navigation systems rely on words. This one takes a different approach.
- Sync to Furthest Page ReadStructural inconsistencies within a family of products can frustrate users.